|Year : 2020 | Volume
| Issue : 5 | Page : 241-242
|Date of Web Publication||27-Oct-2020|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. CME Test. Urol Sci 2020;31:241-2
| Cme Test|| |
Please read this issue of Urological Science and return the postage-paid reply slip with your answers by December, 2020. A score of 80% or better will earn two CME credits. Questions/answers:
- Which is the most common complication of buccal mucosal urethroplasty for urethral stricture?
- Wound infection
- Urethral stricture recurrence
- Wound bleeding
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection
Urol Sci 2020:31(5):206-210.
- Which method is not used for the correction of web penis?
- V-Y plasty
- Z plasty
- Byars preputial flaps
- Incise the web transversely and close the wound vertically
- All of the above are used for the correction of web penis
Urol Sci 2020:31(5):200-205.
- Which factor is not recommended in the modified STONE score presented by Dr. Uzun?
- Nausea or vomiting
- Duration of pain to presentation
Urol Sci 2020:31(5):221-225.
- Which statement is not correct for the prophylactic use of antibiotics after urological endoscopic surgery?
- A meta-analysis study revealed the prophylactic antibiotics after URSL can reduce the incidence of pyuria and bacteria
- A meta-analysis study revealed the prophylactic antibiotics after URSL cannot prevent the febrile UTI
- EAU guidelines do not strongly recommend to use antibiotics prophylaxis to prevent UTI after URSL or TUR
- EAU guidelines still recommend the prophylactic use of antibiotics after PCNL
- None of the above is wrong.
Urol Sci 2020:31(5):216-220.
- Based on the presentation by Dr. Parikh, which factor is most sensitive to predict systemic inflammatory response syndromes after retrograde intra-renal surgery?
- Urine culture
- Stone culture
- Stone analysis
- Stone location
Urol Sci 2020:31(5):226-232.
Volume 31 Issue 4
1. (E) 2. (E) 3. (A) 4. (E) 5. (E)